The Bangladeshi-Australian community including the future generations will be recognised as the most aware group in Australia by promoting good architectural design and its impact on our quality of life.
- To enhance social interaction between Bangladeshi Architects in Australia;
- To support all BAA members through appropriate co-operations and advice as needed;
- To enhance Bangladeshi-Australian community awareness on architectural design, planning and environment;
- To support and enhance local design and planning initiatives undertaken by Bangladeshi-Australian community;
National and International level
- To assist architectural or planning related projects in Bangladesh;
- To establish linkages between BAA, Bangladesh Institute of Architects and RAIA.
- To target international consultancy through AUSAID, World Bank, ADB etc.