Please forward attached pdf file to interested individuals. We would love to see you in Atlanta if you can be with us for this event.
We plan to have a seminar session on Architecture & Urban Issues. Please click here for the
Forwarded by –
Dr. M. Saleh Uddin, Professor
Program Coordinator, Design Foundation
Department of Architecture
Southern Polytechnic State University
Marietta, GA 30060
You are cordially invited to actively participate in the FOBANA 2013
(Atlanta, Georgia) Seminar Sessions aptly themed as “Transforming
Bangladesh- Cry for Synergy” to promote your ideas and share your
improvement plans. If interested, you may choose one or more of the
subject-matter of your interest from the following suggested seminar
sessions. Please contact us immediately with a title and an abstract
of your talk. In addition, we intend to organize panel discussions on
relevant topics based on availability of proper panelists.
SUGGESTED SEMINAR TOPICS
1. Engineering Science and Technology: Telecommunication, Internet
Technology, Molecular Biology, Physics, Chemistry
2. Architecture, Planning, Urban Issues & Environment
3. Medicine, Human Health and Wellness
4. Social Issues and Human Rights: Influence of social media
5. Renewable Energy and Environment
6. Education, Art, Fashion, Culture, Film & Literature
7. Media and Publicity: Digital Mobile world
8. Other Topics of Interest
You may electronically submit a one page abstract on the subject
matter of your choice (prepared preferably in MS Word or equivalent)
from the above list of seminar topics via email directly to one of the
The call for papers is now open.
The following deadlines apply:
1. All abstracts (electronic copy) must be received by 20 July 2013.
2. Decisions on acceptance will be made by 31 July 2013 by the
seminar committee members based on relevance and communicated
to the submitter individually
3. All accepted abstracts will be publicly announced in the FOBANA
website in due time prior to the convention and published in the Convention Souvenir.
4. Presenters are requested to prepare the talk in MS Power Point
presentation format. If you prefer any other format (like overhead
projection/ slides), please contact the organizers well in advance..
5. Your presentation time is 15 to 20 minutes followed by 5 minutes of Q&A.